Saturday, January 31, 2009

Writing For A Living

Make money by writing is a new thing I come across this year. I have been looking for scheme how to make money at home or wherever I am, and finally I stumble on writing as a means to make income.

I'm still pretty novice with this field. Still a lot of things to learn but I can already put it in picture by now, that this field might be what I've been yearning for.

Hark back to those days where I need to write so many journals every single day for our religion class or values education class. I somewhat enjoy doing it although I hate the fact that I am compel to write.

It’s funny that now that no one is forcing me to write, here I am trying to figure out how to write. I should have known better. I should have realized when I was a student that everything my teacher asked me to do will impinge on my future. If only I gave my very best to everything my teacher asked me to do, I’m perhaps very good at writing at this point. It’s never too late to learn though.

Thus with this blog, I will expatiate with the topic how to make a living by writing. So join me with my quest to learn the potential of making money with writing. I'm sure a lot of people will benefit to my research and who knows someone might be actually successful with what I am about to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment